Monday 9 January 2012

Cheung Mun Kee Pig Organ Soup King

Small bowl of Pig Organ Soup












I was having supper with my friends and we decided on having Pig Organ Soup so we went over to try this out. It's quite reasonably priced at around $3.70 for a small bowl while the bigger bowl is about $5.70. 


I had the small bowl and there were quite a lot of meat inside despite the price tag. Best accompanied with a bowl of rice. There was free flow of soup as well if I wanted more. The soup has this sweet and salty taste probably because there was preserved vegetables in it.


This shop closes real late, I was there at 4am and there were still a lot of people still eating. So if you are craving for late night snack, this is the place to go.  


Address: 24 Foch Road, (Off Beatty Lane, behind Eminent Plaza, across Lavender Food Market)

No comments:

Post a Comment