Monday 9 January 2012

Starbucks (United Square Outlet)

Christmas Special! Toffee Nut Latte Frappuccino




I was at United Square Starbucks the other day and one of my favourite drinks will be Toffee Nut Latte Frappe. But sadly it's a Christmas drink and won't be available till next Christmas season! I like the small toffee nut that are sprinkled on top of the drink. Something that makes the drink closer to perfection. 

Rating : 4/5

Unfortunately, I didn't take photos of Starbucks outlet but it's really a good place to chill and hang out with your friends. There are quite a few plugs around so I will always drop by and use my laptop while sipping coffee. The best thing is, it is 24 hours daily! 


Address :

 101 Thomson Road 
#01-01 United Square 
Singapore 307591 
Tel: 6252 4731

Opening hours:
24/7





No comments:

Post a Comment