Monday 9 January 2012

Song Kee Fishball Noodle


Went for supper the other night and my friend suggested to try this fishball noodles. From the outside of the shop, I really wasn't expecting much. It looks big but with very few tables. We sat down and I ordered a bowl of fishball noodles with soup.




Fishball Noodle in soup



Surprisingly, the food came quite fast. Probably because it's already 12 midnight although there are still quite a few people around. The fishballs are quite huge and tasty, the noodles are not soft nor hard. Just the right taste in my opinion. 


A bowl of fishball noodles is $3.50, but it's quite a small bowl for me. But I will surely come back for supper again. The quality of the food is excellent. 


Ratings: 3.5 / 5


Address: 532 Upper Serangoon Road, Singapore, Singapore 534547

Opening Hours: 3pm to 3am daily



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, the quality of the food is excellent. I'd recommend the fish dumpling and pork ball particularly. It is really authentic and unique. It is genuinely one of its kind. It's rare to find it anywhere in Singapore. It really tempt me to go there and dine again!

    ReplyDelete