Monday 29 October 2012

Group Therapy Coffee






This cafe is located on the second storey of the rows of shophouses at Duxton area. You must really look for the sign board placed outside if not you will walk right past it.

Been there twice, once during brunch on a weekend and another time during the weekdays. A contrast of customers. My first visit was a weekend brunch and I was initially turned down as it was full. The server told me to write down my number and she would give me a call when there were space.

My second visit was on a weekday and the cafe was quite empty, only some people using their Macbook. They provide power plugs for customers to use which is a plus point.

Their desserts was average but the apple pie was awesome. Fell in love when I ordered it on my first visit and luckily there were still stocks left when I came back for my second visit.


Address: 49 Duxton Hill #02-01
Tel: 62222554


 
Mon - Thu: 11:00 - 18:00
Fri - Sat: 11:00 - 23:00
Sun: 11:00 - 17:00

No comments:

Post a Comment