Tuesday 30 October 2012

Wimbly Lu









                                            

This cafe is located in the middle of a huge private property and although given it's secluded location, it is always packed with people.

It is a really really nice cozy cafe to chill and catching up with your friends under a see-through rooftop.

I was there quite a couple of times and I normally don't visit a cafe more than once unless the place is good so this cafe is definitely on the top of my cafe list.

I tried a couple of different desserts during my multiple trips there and my pick will be on the Ice Cream Pancakes.

Do drive in or be prepared to walk a distance under the hot sun but you know, all good things are worth it :)


Address: 15-2 Jalan Riang



Tel: 62891489

 
Tue - Fri: 12:00 - 22:30
Sat - Sun: 09:00 - 23:00

No comments:

Post a Comment